Just what I need!! Spend some quiet and tranquil time with your partner in this cosy Sligo glamping pod!
Cosy Sligo Glamping Pod
Sometimes you just need to get away from it all. The Airbnb that I found offers you exactly that. “The Hideaway” is located in Boyle, within walking distance to the town. The pod, however, is set on a quiet farm, where you can look forward to spending a relaxed time just you and your partner. Help yourself to the veggies from the garden (it’s allowed!), you may also feed the farm animals or collect the eggs.
The area is great for exploring, though. You can hike along lakes and woodlands in Clontykilla or explore the caves of Keash. Discover Lough Key Forest Park or bring your bikes and go for a nice cycling trip. If you don’t want to bring too much food, you can simply head to Boyle and treat yourselves to a delicious dinner there and a couple of freshly drafted pints. It’s your very own country retreat.
- Cosy Sligo Glamping Pod: 2 Nights for 2 only €56pp
- Provider: Airbnb
- Travel period: selected dates throughout 2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Accommodation: “The Hideaway”
- Score: 5/5 on Airbnb
- Location: Boyle, Co. Sligo
- Meals: not included (but veggies from the garden are included)
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €111 in total for 2 adults