The pristine nature, wild beaches, and breathtaking views make Donegal the perfect escape from a busy schedule. Get back in touch with nature, enjoy that fresh breeze and use the opportunity to recharge your batteries! I found this deal for you on Airbnb. Read on to find out more!
Cosy Donegal Staycation
Whether you’re looking for a romantic retreat or simply need a bit of downtime to recharge your batteries, you’re going to absolutely adore this cosy little retreat in Donegal. Nestled away in the lush countryside and beautiful hills, the Swallow’s Nest is a former byre that’s been lovingly converted into a cosy space where you can cuddle up and enjoy stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
Despite the small size of the building, you’ll be amazed by how much space you’ll have inside. It has a wonderful little open-plan kitchen that’s fully equipped for all your self-catering needs. There’s also a bathroom, plus a bedroom complete with a king-size bed that’s been cleverly hidden away up on a mezzanine to help maximise the use of space.
You’ve even got a lovely little terrace outside that’s perfect for breakfasts outside. The local area is filled to the brim with beautiful walks, picturesque lakes and those stunning beaches that capture the imagination!
Click the link below to book your destination and have a pleasant stay!
- Cosy Donegal Staycation: 2 Nights Stay in a Cosy Converted Stone Shed With Space for 2 Guests only €87
- Listing: Traditional Stone Shed in Donegal
- Dates: 26/10/2018 – 28/10/2018 ( Plenty of Dates Availability for 2018)
- Accommodates: Up to 2 guests
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb
- Location: Glenties, Co. Donegal
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €87 per person based on two adults sharing