If you’re looking for a more relaxing beach break this Spring, then head over to one of the most hidden gems on the Spanish coast with this Costa Brava beach break. This deal from Expedia will see you in the lovely town of Cadaques.
Relaxing Costa Brava Beach Break
The Hostal La Fonda is a gorgeous guesthouse in the centre of Cadaques. You’ll be just five minutes from the beach and close to the stunning beach coves and famous Dali Museum that this area is known for. There are plenty of restaurants and bars just ten minutes from this hotel!
The town of Cadaques in the Spanish region of Girona is one of the Costa Brava’s best-kept secrets. Surrounded by the verdant hills of the Cap de Creus peninsula, this picturesque village is the perfect spot for a short break in the spring and summer. You’ll find plenty to enjoy in this remote bay, with its azure-blue waters, whitewashed houses and intimate beaches. Enjoy a drink on the promenade by Playa Grande or visit the whimsical and weird home of Salvador Dali. Head to nearby Barcelona or Girona for a day too!
Departures from Dublin
03/04/2019 – 07/04/2019 (€192)
07/04/2019 – 10/04/2019 (€159)
12/05/2019 – 15/05/2019 (€182)
15/05/2019 – 19/05/2019 (€228)
- Relaxing Costa Brava Beach Break: 3 or 4 Nights in Well Rated Hotel incl. Breakfast, Flights just €159
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 or 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Girona Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hostal La Fonda
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Cadaques, Girona, Spain
- Meals: Breakfast
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €159 per person based on two adults sharing