I found you this Cork Seaside Cottage stay in June 2017! You’ll be staying in County Cork, just 5 km from the village of Baltimore. Picture the beautiful rugged landscape with its dramatic coastlines, ruins of old cottages and impressive clifftop views! You’ll be able to overlook the Atlantic from the cottage, so it’s a great spot for bird and whale watching. Nearby, you can visit Lough Hyne, Ireland’s first marine nature reserve and saltwater lake.
Cork Seaside Cottage
This Cork Seaside Cottage has a 5* rating on Airbnb, so I’m sure you’re going to have an excellent stay there! The cottage is warm and welcoming and features and original inglenook fireplace with a solid fuel burning stove and exposed stone. The property has a separate kitchen, one bathroom and 2 bedrooms, so there’s plenty of space for a group of 4! You’ll also have access to the front garden!
I found this deal on Airbnb! Please book directly with them. Have a wonderful stay!
- Cork Seaside Cottage: 2 Nights in Cosy Cottage for Group of 4 only €85pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Airbnb
- Travel period: 8 – 10 June 2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Hotel: Cosy Seaside Cottage Baltimore
- Rating: 5* on Airbnb out of 172 reviews
- Location: Batimore, Cork
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Travel is not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €85 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly