There’s nothing wrong with taking a bit of time for yourselves every now and then and just enjoying some proper time filled with pampering, relaxation and bliss. I’ve spotted this lovely deal on Groupon for a little relaxing Cork getaway that I’m sure you’ll love!
Relaxing Cork Getaway
This voucher entitles you to an overnight stay at the excellent Robin Hill Sanctuary – if the name is anything to go by you’re know you’re in for a relaxing time indeed! Well, let me tell you that it’s true! You’re in a beautiful area in the peaceful town of Cobh, and you’ll have great views of the harbour below thanks to the hillside location of the B&B. Surrounded by lovely gardens, you can just soak up that peace and quiet and focus on yourselves. :)
Towards evening you can always head down to the centre of Cobh for a lovely dinner by the waterfront and just soak up that charm. This is all about treating yourself to a lovely night where you can forget your troubles and just catch up on whats important.
And don’t forget! This deal is part of Groupon Getaways’ fantastic Treasures of Home themed week, where we’ll be serving up fantastic deals to get you inspired by the beauty of Ireland. There’s a fantastic promo code which will get you 15% off each voucher (max €20 reduction), which would make this deal only €42pp! Result! Just enter IRELAND15 when prompted during the payment process. :)
So what are you waiting for? Treat yourselves to the ultimate getaway – just click the link below to take a look at the voucher. :)
- Relaxing Cork Getaway: Overnight Stay at the 4* Robin Hill Sanctuary incl. Breakfast & Afternoon Tea only €42pp
- Travel period: Valid until 30 Sep 2018.
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Robin Hill Sanctuary
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Cobh, Co. Cork
- Board basis: Breakfast included (Breakfast is continental; €5 to upgrade to hot food)
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €42 per person based on two adults sharing