If you’re finding yourselves needing a proper break from the usual routine, then you’re going to love this amazing Cork hotel offer I’ve just spotted!
Cork Hotel Offer
For two nights you’ll be able to enjoy bucket-loads of luxury and all sorts of extras to help make your stay extra special. With this excellent Escapes offer you’ll be staying at the Oriel House, located in Ballinncollig just west of Cork city.
During your stay you’ll be treated to a complimentary upgrade to a Deluxe Room, so you’ll have plenty of space to stretch out and make yourselves at home. Leisure centre access means that you can make use of the hotel’s excellent facilities, which include a Jacuzzi, steam, sauna, relaxation chairs and a large indoor pool! If you’ve been looking for a way to forget about the stress, then this is the place to be.
Towards evening you can treat yourself to some fine dining thanks to the 10% discount – you’ll even get a complimentary glass of wine each to go along with it! Finally you can end the getaway on a high note thanks to the full Irish breakfast you get to look forward to in the morning. And you’ve even got late checkout to sweeten the deal even more!
Seeing as there’s so many extras included I’d say that this is a pretty unbeatable deal! Go and treat yourself – simply click the link below to get the voucher. :)
- Cork Hotel Offer: 2 Nights for 2 People in Superb 4* Hotel incl. Room Upgrade, Wine When Dining, Leisure Centre Access, Dining Discount, Breakfast & Late Checkout only €55pp
- Travel period: Valid until 31/03/2017 excluding certain dates (advance booking required)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Hotel: Oriel House
- Rating: 82/100 on Trivago
- Location: Ballinncollig, Co. Cork
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €55 per person based on two adults sharing