In desperate need of a break? Something to leave you feeling refreshed and revitalised? Well time to turn that frown upside down with an amazing luxury spa break to the Fota Island Resort from Groupon.
Fota Island Resort and Spa
The Fota Island Resort and Spa is a luxurious 5* hotel in Co. Cork, nestled within the Fota Island Wildlife Resort. Surrounded by the shores of Lough Mahon, the resort is a haven for those of you in need of an escape with a little bit extra. Not only have you a five star spa hotel, but you are surrounded by nature and wildlife, you may even find a giraffe at your window!
Located only thirty minutes from Cork City, the resort is in the perfect position. It is a time for you to make the most of your natural surroundings while also taking the opportunity to hit the city for some shopping, a few quiet drinks and a trip to the world famous Cork English Market.
The deal includes a one night stay in the 780 acre estate, with a room overlooking the world-class golf course or natural woodland. You will have VIP spa access which includes a heated pool, hydrotherapy suite, and a variety of holistic treatments. You’ll even have €20 of spa credit each when you book a spa treatment at the time of booking. If you want to stay an extra night, it will cost €279, which is still a great bargain.
There is no doubt that you will feel refreshed, rejuvenated and ready to face the new year with this amazing offer, so just click below to book it.
- Fota Island Resort: 1 Night in 5-Star Hotel with Breakfast, VIP Spa Pass & Credit for only €69.50pp
- Travel period: Valid until 30 Apr 2018 Excluded dates/periods: 27 Dec 2017-1 Jan 2018, 9-18 Feb 2018, 23 Mar-8 Apr 2018.
- Travel duration: 1 night
- Hotel: Fota Island Resort
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Fota Island, Co. Cork
- Meals: breakfast included
- Price: only €69.50 per person based on two adults sharing