Now this is something beautiful! Enjoy a peaceful few days in the beautiful countryside with this fantastic Cork coastal getaway – the perfect way to let your worries and stress melt away!
Cork Coastal Getaway
This fantastic Airbnb will see you and 3 other people enjoy a stay in a gorgeous converted barn just a stone’s throw away from stunning coastlines and beaches. You’re also not too far away from Cork, Cobh and Fota Wildlife Park, so you’re in a great location for exploring the region.
You’ll feel right at home in this beautiful stone barn, which serves as the perfect hideaway for anyone looking to relax in peaceful, beautiful surroundings. The hosts have made fantastic use of the space inside, making the property feel even bigger on the inside! Rustic, modern interiors, a super cosy living area and even an open fire – it’s the perfect place to snuggle up and enjoy some quality time together.
You’ve also got a fantastic outdoor area as well, with spacious gardens, a patio and a vegetable patch (you might even see a few hens strutting about!). Spend a day at the beach or head to Midleton towards the evening for a fantastic meal or even pay visit to the Old Midleton Distillery.
If this is sounding like your cup of tea then just click the link below to check out the listing. You’re welcome to change the dates to suit you as well! :)
- Cork Coastal Getaway: Stay in a Gorgeous Converted Barn as a Group of 4 from only €120 per night
- Travel period: Availability across 2018
- Listing: Converted barn in coastal location
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb
- Accommodates: 4 guests
- Location: Ballyshane, Co. Cork
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: from only €120 per night based on group of 4 sharing