A one night stay to the beautiful town of Clifden in Connemara, Co. Galway can be yours with the fabulous deal I found on Groupon.ie. The deal is for two people to whisk themselves away for a fabulous getaway filled with some great extras. Although it is not as if you would need much convincing to go to Connemara!
The hotel is called the Alcock and Brown Hotel which has a 4/5 star rating on Trip Advisor and a Certificate of Excellence 2014. It is a boutique style, family run hotel right in the heart of the west. Located in the middle of Clifden, you’re in the perfect spot to explore the beautiful Irish countryside and even part of the Wild Atlantic Way.
Of course Clifden knows how to have the craic and you’re in the epicentre of traditional Irish music and fun. A night here promises to be full of laughter, music and fun.
To shake off the cobwebs in the morning, walk along some of Clifden’s may stunning beaches, soaking in the sea air. If you’re a hiking enthusiast I recommend the Sky Road as it is an 11km stretch above the Clifden Bay which you should try out and bring a picnic to enjoy the view.
Connemara National Park is worth the visit. There are loads of nature trails, wooden and bog walks, wild animals and mountains to explore; you could really spend a whole day there.
For some culture, check out Clifden Castle it is a 19 century castle now in ruins but definitely worth a look.
To book this deal just click the link below.
- Galway: 1 Night For Two in Hotel in Clifden Town Square Incl Breakfast, Dinner & Extras Only €89
- Travel period: arriving fri-sun until feb 26th 2016, or seven days a week until 31/03/3016
- Travel duration: 1 night
- Hotel: Alcock and Brown Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 176 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: Clifden
- Meals: dinner and breakfast
- Price: only €45 per person based on two adults sharing