How about a culinary break in stunning Connemara? Treat yourself to a 3 day break in the west of Ireland at Renvyle House (82% on Tripadvisor, Certificate of Excellence) situated between the mountains and the Atlantic Ocean in Connemara’s unspoilt nature. Purchase a voucher on Pigsback.com for spending 2 nights in the hotel including breakfast and a 6 course dinner in their award winning restaurant Roisin Dubh. The restaurant’s Chef Tom O’Sullivan was voted best Chef in Connemara and appeared in the Food and Wine Magazine. So, dig in and try out the finest Irish lamb and beef or the fresh and local sea food. When you arrive at the hotel definitely ask for a room upgrade, it’s subject to availability but the staff will happily offer you a sea-view room if they can! But that’s not all, you are welcomed with a glass of Prosecco on arrival and get tea or coffee with home made fruit scones, jam and whipped cream. Also if you’re interested in a day trip to the island Inis Bofin you get a two for one deal!
The voucher is valid until the end of the year, but you have to buy it until 02/04/14! So, hurry! Also note that the voucher costs €318, so I’ve calculated the voucher based on two people sharing, which makes it €159 per person.
- Galway: 3 Days incl. Hotel, Breakfast & 6 Course Dinner for only €159
- Voucher Valid: until 31st December
- Travel duration: 3 days
- Hotel: Renvyle House
- Rating: 82% on TripAdvisor out of 402 reviews plus Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Connemara
- Board basis: Breakfast on each morning, 6 Course dinner, Prosecco, Tea/Coffee and Scones
- Price: only €159 per person based on two adults sharing