A voucher to visit the beautiful lakes in the “Garden of Ireland” would make the perfect Christmas present, maybe for your parents, your brother or sister and their partner or maybe even to treat yourself and the one you love. You can’t go too far wrong with this voucher I found on livingsocial.com to Blessington Lakes, Co. Wicklow.
Tulfarris Hotel & Golf Resort, Co. Wicklow
Retreat to Tulfarris Hotel & Golf Resort, an 18 century manor on the shores of Blessington Lakes. You’ll really feel like your playing a part in a Jane Austin novel as you stroll along the grounds, enjoying the stunning views. It’s a top class destination with 4.5/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 559 reviews and a Certificate of Excellence 2014.
The extras included really heighten the deal to more than just a night away. You decide if you want to stay for one night, at a cost of €79 or two nights for €139. On arrival, you will be greeted with your choice of a glass of bubbly or a cocktail. If you choose to dine in the hotels Lime Tree Restaurant you’ll receive €10 dining credit per person. In the morning you can make the most of your late 1pm checkout by filling up on the full Irish breakfast before exploring the grounds of the resort.
To avail of this offer, just click the link below.
- Co. Wicklow: 1 Night incl. 4* Resort Hotel, Breakfast and Many Delicious Extras for only €79
- Travel period: 7 days/week with until Feb 28, 2015; after that selected dates
- Travel duration: 1 night
- Hotel: Tulfarris Hotel & Golf Resort
- Rating: 4.5/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 559 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: Blessington Lakes Wicklow
- Meals: breakfast
- Extras: Glass of Bubbly or Cocktail on Arrival, €10 Dining Credit Per Person If Dining on Three Courses Each in The Lime Tree Restaurant, Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Price: only €40 per person based on two adults sharing