Looking for a luxury break but don’t want to go too far or face any long airport queues? Lucky for you I found this found this deal to one of the most beautiful counties in Ireland, Sligo. It is a staycation deal which includes so many extras at such a great price you would snap it up just for them! To top it all off it is a castle stay which makes this all that bit better value. This four-star pampering package is all you need to feel refreshed and revitalized. This brilliant Sligo hotel deal is from Livingsocial.
The voucher is to stay in the fabulous Castle Dargan Hotel in Ballygalway, Sligo. This hotel has a 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor and has a golf and wellness resort attached; so plenty of option on-site for some fun and relaxing activities. This 18-century building offers loads in the way of high quality and luxury. You are guaranteed a great night, away from your usual busy lifestyle. Log fires, beautiful décor, and a warm, friendly service await you.
This offer includes luxury four-star accommodation for two people with €20 of spa credit to go towards a treatment, a round of golf and full Irish breakfast each morning, not to mention late checkout of 1 pm. You’ll even be given a complimentary bottle of wine if you dine at the hotel’s restaurant!
So what are you waiting for? Co. Sligo is full of gorgeous beaches, the best surf in Ireland which attracts surfers worldwide, fab walks, great activities and a good shopping town. Book this great deal by clicking the link below.
- Sligo Staycation: 1 Night For Two People in Fantastic Hotel Incl Breakfast, Spa Credit & Late Checkout Only €34.50
- Provider: Livingsocial
- Travel Period: Valid for stays until 31 Mar 2019 excluding selected dates (see website for more details)
- €20 supplement for Friday night stays, €30 supplement for Saturday night stays
- Travel duration: 1 night (or two for €65pp)
- Hotel: Castle Dargan Resort
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Ballygalway, Sligo
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €34.50 per person based on two adults sharing