Looking for a special present? I think it’s always great to surprise friends with a short weekend away and to give them some relaxing time with you or their partner. I’d love that! If you think that this is too expensive and unaffordable then check out the voucher from LivingSocial for County Meath and find out that you can actually well afford it!
Hamlet Court Hotel
The voucher works for one (or two nights for €99 for two people) at the award-winning Hamlet Court Hotel (4.5/5 stars on Tripadvisor). First of all you will be welcomed with a glass of Prosecco and handmade chocolates to get you into a glamorous mood. Then you will be accompanied to your elegantly furnished room which makes you feel like a home away from home! The hotel is located in Johnstownbridge in Enfield, Co. Meath, a quaint village that is great for going for a walk after a delicious breakfast in the morning, which is included in this deal as well. Or maybe you fancy a bit of shopping… ’cause you’ll get a 10% shopping pass for Kildare Village so that’s bound to be a great experience for those looking to snatch up a bargain ;)
Back at the hotel you will find some great live entertainment at night (on weekend) and can let the day fade out with a nice drink from the bar. For your departure day, you don’t need to rush out but can look forward to sleeping in since a late checkout is included. A full Irish breakfast awaits you then in the morning to give you energy for the day and you can start exploring the beautiful surrounding area. So, have you already decided who you are going to give this to?
- Co. Meath Hotel Stay: 1 Night incl. Hotel, 10% Pass for Kildare Village, Breakfast and Extras for only €31pp
- Travel period: Must book by 11th May 2018/ Valid for stays until 1st June 2018.
- Travel duration: One night (two nights for €99 for two)
- Hotel: Hamlet Court
- Rating: 4.5/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 301 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2018
- Location: Enfield, Co. Meath
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Price: only €31 per person based on two adults sharing