Experience a lovely feeling of home away from home as you get the gang together and head away to a mountain lodge in Limerick for two nights…
Co. Limerick Weekend
The Ballyhoura Lodges are in a prime location to explore the beautiful Emerald countryside and be surrounded by gorgeous views. They have also recently been refurbished so offer a modern, spacious yet homely stay.
If you’re looking for a bit of a retreat and something away from the buzz of the city, you’ll definitely enjoy this. Rent a bike and go for a mountain bike ride, or maybe just walk through the gorgeous scenery. You can also easily visit the Neolithic Lough Gur or the Doneraile Park which is only a stone’s throw away.
Take the family or even just a group of friends and enjoy making your own fun away from your everyday surroundings.
To book this fantastic staycation on LivingSocial, just click the link below.
- Co. Limerick Weekend: 2 Nights in Self Catering Mountain Lodge for Group of 6 for €50pp
- Travel period: Valid for stays between 1st Oct 2017-30th Jun 2018.
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Accommodation: Self-Catering Mountain Lodge
- Location: Kilfinnane Co. Limerick
- Meals: self-catering
- Price: only €50 per person based on 6 people sharing