There’s something lovely about finding a great hotel in a perfect location in our own little country. You don’t have to travel far, there’s no hassle of airport security, delayed flights, language barriers or any of those things, yet you still get that all important relaxation and time away :)
You’ll be in a perfect location to explore the history and culture of Ireland. I mean, Donegal is known as a cultural spot anyway, so being right in the centre of it all is bound to be impressive :) You’ll be able to pop out and visit the An Grianan Theatre, maybe admire the landscape in Glenveagh National Park or head to any of the Blue Flag Beaches. Of course you won’t be far from the Letterkenny High Street either so if you’re a shopper, this will be a real treat.
The hotel offers spacious en suite rooms, tea and coffee facilities and free Wifi. And don’t forget what’s included in the deal… you’ll be able to enjoy a complimentary hot drink and muffin on arrival, just to make you feel extra welcome! :) And then of course wake up to a delicious full Irish breakfast. It’s like a Sunday morning at home but everything except the greasy pan isn’t waiting for you to be cleaned! ;)
So to book this deal, just click the link below. It’s worth noting that there’s also a two night option for €109 between the two of you, so if you fancy something a little bit longer, just choose that option when booking.
- Co. Donegal Staycation: 1 Night incl. Hot Drink and Muffin on Arrival & Breakfast for only €35
- Travel period: Valid until 31/05/2018 (excl. certain dates)
- Length of stay: 1 night (2 night option available)
- Hotel: Station House Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 485 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Lower Main St, Letterkenny
- Meals: Breakfast incl + Hot drink and muffin on arrival
- Price: only €69 for two people (ie. €35 each)