Go on a romantic getaway to Clonakilty, Co. Cork with this great staycation offer from escapes.ie. This deal is for two people, perfect for you and the person you love the most. It is available until December 19, with some dates excluded.
The hotel you will be staying in the highly regarded O’Keeffe’s Emmet Hotel which has a fantastic reputation. Trip Advisor has given it a 76% thumbs-up! Seeing this, combined with the brilliant ratings from previous guests who say the staff are “friendly and helpful” and the hotel has “great décor and quiet surroundings” it is easy to see why the hotel is held in such high regard.
This deal is amazing as it includes so much for you and your partner to enjoy. You will both receive a glass of wine each, full Irish breakfast each morning and can really relax with a late checkout.
Clonakilty is a really great destination, you don’t even have to go near Cork City if you don’t want to. Some places of interest to visit are:
- Model Railway Village- a brilliant tour which brings you back in time to see how life was in the 1940’s.
- Timoleague Abbey- is a really interesting and informative visit to the ruins of a 14th Century Franciscan Abbey.
- Clonakilty Museum/ The Big Fella- is dedicated to Micheal Collins, displaying memorabilia of the Cork hero.
- Lios-Na-gCon Ringfort- is a restored site of an ancient fort.
- Gallery Head Lighthouse- is a lighthouse located outside of Roscarbery, overlooking St George’s Channel and two beaches.
- Drombeg Stone Circle- is really worth a visit, it is one of the finest stone circles in Ireland.
This is just a taste of what you can do in the vibrant market town. Just begin by clicking the link below to secure the deal and then you can look forward to your romantic getaway.
- Co. Cork: 1 Night incl. Hotel, Breakfast and Extras for only €69