Ireland’s famed the world over for its coastlines, so there’s no better place for a little romantic getaway than by the sea! Get some sparks flying with this lovely 4* Co. Cork getaway I’ve spotted!
Co. Cork Getaway
In this deal I spotted on Livingsocial, you’ll be able to enjoy a 2 night stay by the coast of Co. Cork. Not only will you be staying in a fabulous hotel, but there’s also tons of availability with dates from now until April so you’ll be bound to find a time that suits you!
During your time away you’ll be making yourselves at home at the superb Fernhill House & Gardens. The hotel itself is situated in an old Georgian manor house, nestled in gorgeous gardens and views of the surrounding countryside. That means it’ll be the perfect little retreat for those looking to enjoy some real peace and quiet.
With the option that I’ve chosen, you can have a fancy old time with a generous afternoon tea to help make you feel nice and snug. Plus you can get breakfast served in bed as well – now that’s living the dream!
You can make the most of every minute you’ve got here too, because late checkout will round off the whole getaway perfectly. So just enjoy your breakfast, snuggle up and enjoy those cosy moments! To get the voucher simply click the link below. :)
- Co. Cork Getaway: 2 Nights for 2 People in Excellent 4* Hotel incl. Afternoon Tea, Breakfast in Bed & Late Checkout only €35pp
- Travel period: Valid until April 2017 (excl. certain dates. Check Livingsocial for availability)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Hotel: Fernhill House & Gardens
- Rating: 91/100 on Trivago
- Location: Clonakilty, Co. Cork
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €35 per person based on two adults sharing