Sometimes you’ve just got to really wow your loved one and share some fantastic memories together! So it’s a good job that you’ll be able to experience some of Ireland’s most iconic views with this lush Co. Clare getaway – and it won’t cost you the world either!
Co. Clare Getaway
Groupon have got a fantastic deal right now for a romantic escape to the rugged, wild landscapes of the West. You’ll be able to explore all that Co. Clare has to offer together – and even experience the best of the west for free: there are complimentary entry tickets to the Cliffs of Moher bundled up in the package!
You’ll also have 1 night at the excellent Armada Hotel, located in Spanish Point. Beaches, rugged coastlines and rolling countryside are all at your doorstep, and you’re perfectly situated for going further along the Wild Atlantic Way. With this deal you’ll be staying in a comfortable en-suite room – definitely worth it in my opinion!
Of course as soon as you arrive at the Armada Hotel you’ll be treated to a welcome treat to help get you settled in, and a late checkout means you’ll have even more time to chill out a little more before setting off on more adventures. Oh, and there’s free breakfast too!
If you’ve been seeking a staycation with a wow-factor, then this should suit you down to the ground! Simply click the link below to get this awesome voucher! :)
- Co. Clare Getaway: 1 Night for 2 at Great 4* Hotel incl. Welcome Treat, Cliffs of Moher Tickets, Breakfast & Late Checkout only €45pp
- Travel period: Valid until 30/04/2017 excluding certain dates (advance booking required)
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Armada Hotel
- Rating: 82/100 on Trivago
- Location: Spanish Point, Co. Clare
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €45 per person based on two adults sharing