Looking for a great way to spend the upcoming bank holiday? Then consider stealing away to the beautiful environs of West Cork! I found this Clonakilty bank holiday staycation on Trivago that is sure to provide you with rest and relaxation after a gruelling week at work!
5 Star Bank Holiday Staycation
During your bank holiday weekend stay in Cork, you will be staying at the renowned An Garran Coir B&B. This beautiful house in West Cork is just outside of Clonakilty town. Here, you’ll have beautiful views of the landscape, tennis courts to play on and a good night’s sleep in a deluxe room. Even better, you’ll have a delicious breakfast made from locally-sourced produced! You can choose from an Irish, American, vegetarian and even gluten-free breakfast.
Clonakilty is known for its beautiful landscapes and rugged coastline. Situated on the Wild Atlantic Way, you’ll find beautiful a stunning views of the sea, historic castles and walking trails. The closeby town centre of Clonakilty has designer and boutique shops and galleries. This pretty coastal town is perfect for a holiday right in your own backyard!
To book this great deal, simply follow the links below!
- 5 Star Bank Holiday Staycation: 1 Night in Top Rated 5 Star B&B with Deluxe Room & Breakfast just €45pp
- Travel period: 05/08/2018 – 06/08/2018
- Length of stay: 1 nights
- Hotel: An Garran Coir
- Score: on TripAdvisor out of reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: ca. Clonakilty
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €45 per person based on two adults sharing