Right in the heart of the beautiful Connemara lies at the picturesque town of Clifden. Nestled in the stunning views of the Irish countryside, with breathing views of the Atlantic, is the ideal spot for an exploration. With this Clifden hotel stay for two, you will be able to enjoy a relaxing and rejuvenating trip to one of Ireland’s most popular tourist destinations.
Clifden Station House, Connemara Galway
Staying in the award-winning station house hotel, which I found on Livingsocial you will enjoy your stay at your own home. This is an ideal bargain as the hotel offers stunning views of Killary fjord, perfect for walking! The magic of the west awaits you with the best views of the world. Visit Clifden Castle, take a boat trip on the fjord and do not miss this unique opportunity to visit Connemara National Park. With 2,957 hectares of scenic mountains, expanses of bogs, heath, grasslands, and woodlands right at your doorstep, Connemara National Park encompasses everything you need for the perfect day out. Just pack your sandwiches and flasks of tea and you’ll go! You’ll be amazed at the animals you come across.
So check out all of the details below and have a fantastic time! :)
- Clifden Hotel Stay: 1 Night Stay incl. Hotel, Full Irish Breakfast and Leisure Access for only €35
- Provider: Livingsocial
- Travel period: Valid for stays until 22/12/2018
- Travel duration: One night
- Destination: Clifden, Connemara, Co. Galway
- Hotel: Clifden Station House
- Rating: 4.5/ 5 on TripAdvisor out of 820 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Price: only €35 per person based on two people sharing!