It doesn’t always have to be hectic security queues and long waits at boarding gates (I know, that rhymed!) to just get away and relax, soak up a change of scenery and get that holiday feeling you know with a Clare Hotel Getaway! There’s plenty right on our doorstep, you’ll pretty much never run out of things to do and stunning places to stay and explore.
Clare Hotel Getaway
You’ll be staying in the legendary Auburn Lodge hotel, right next to the town of Ennis. Its cobbled streets and narrow laneways lined with nice cafes and shops are just so inviting and you’re bound to have a lovely time exploring this little typical Irish town. With this staycation, the Auburn Lodge couldn’t make it much more comfortable for you. You and your guest will be treated to dinner and access to the hotel’s leisure centre.
The gorgeously scenic county of Clare offers you some of the gorgeous views of the land, some fascinating historical and cultural sites, and of course some breathtaking treks such as the Cliffs of Moher. It’s definitely a county you need to explore! Spend the day driving through the surrounding areas of Ennis, Lahinch and even Shannon or Limerick if you fancy a little bit of a further distance, there’s plenty to see!
To book your chilled Clare staycation now, just click the link below.
- Clare Hotel Getaway: 1 Night incl. Hotel, Main Course Dinner & Access to Leisure Facilities €39.50
- Travel period: Valid Mon-Sun until 30 Dec 2018.
- Excluded dates/periods: 26 Oct-4 Nov and 9-11 Nov 2018.
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Auburn Lodge
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 TripAdvisor
- Location: Ennis, Co. Clare
- Meals: Dinner included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €39.50 per person based on two adults sharing