How about a stunning lakeside location for a group of friends to escape to? :) This Clare group holiday has got everything from the views to the chilled atmosphere and plenty to do and entertain yourself with!
Clare Group Holiday
This is a deal I found on Livingsocial and it offers a group of 6 people a getaway in County Clare. You’ll stay in the quaint and picturesque Mountshannon Village, right on the shores of Lough Derg, in a really nice self-catering holiday home. You’ll have a balcony, living room, kitchen and central heating so you’ll have all the comforts you need. As well as your own berth for a boat if that’s your thing! :D
The location of this is key as it gives you the perfect chance to explore the scenery of Clare… wander around the sandy stretches, look out over the coastline, and even pay a visit to the many local attractions in the area. Wifi is available here for just €5 extra per night, so if you can’t imagine spending a few days without it, don’t worry! ;)
Close-by attractions include the Cliffs of Moher, Alliwee Caves and the Burren, so there’s absolutely plenty for you to get out and see and explore. Clare is one of the best places to be a tourist in your own country, so you might as well make the most of it and spend a week with friends just chilling and spending relaxed quality time in a lovely location.
If you want to book this Clare group holiday, just click the link below and book with Groupon :)
- Clare Group Holiday: 3 Nights for 6 People in Self Catering Cottage only €33pp
- Travel period: Valid for stays in May/June and Sep/Oct from 01/05/2018 – 31/10/2018 (dates in Jul/Aug available for a surcharge)
- Length of stay: 3 nights (also 4 or 5 nights possible for a surcharge)
- Hotel: Lakeside Holidays
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Mountshannon, County Clare
- Board basis: Self-catering
- Deposit: €100
- Price: only €33 per person based on six guests sharing