Head off to County Clare for some of Ireland’s most breathtaking landscapes and heritage sites! At the Bunratty Castle Hotel and Spa, you’ll get a superb stay before heading off to explore the wonderful west coast.
Bunratty Castle Hotel and Spa
The well-reviewed Bunratty Castle Hotel is just a short car ride from Limerick and Ennis. This spa hotel offers the perfect facilities to unwind and relax for a day. You’ll find a sauna, a Turkish steam bath and a jacuzzi. You can enjoy a delicious breakfast in the morning before heading off to explore the area.
You’ll find the Bunratty Castle nearby. This 15th-century tower house is one of Ireland’s best-known tourist attractions. Enjoy some afternoon tea here! Visit Bunratty Winery next to see how Bunratty Meade is made. This small village off the N81 has plenty of lovely traditional pubs and restaurants so head into town and feel like a local instantly! Head further afield to enjoy the Burren or the Cliffs of Moher.
Book this break by picking a date that suits you best!
- Bunratty Castle Hotel and Spa: 1 Night Well-Rated Hotel Incl. Breakfast just €39
- Provider: Hotel Finder
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Bunratty Castle Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Bunratty, Clare
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €39 per person based on two adults sharing