Today I have found you a hotel deal in Brittany to a spectacular place: marvel at the Pink Granite Coast with its pinkish colour! The pinky sands and the incredible rock formations make this coastline a wonderful destination, if you’re looking for a relaxing short break. It’s truly magical and offers you one of the most impressive locations in Brittany. Enjoy the natural wonders of this part of France and take the chance to explore as much as you can.
You will be able to book your stay on travelbird.co.uk in the excellent rated 2 star Hotel Arcadia (80% on TripAdvisor) with this year’s Certificate of Excellence. The price is £57 per person staying 2 nights for dates from September. But there are also many available dates in July and August for only £67 per person and if you can’t get enough of this deal, then feel free to add another night for only £50 per room. Just check the Rates & Dates on Travelbird.
The deal on Travelbird includes also breakfast each morning and some nice little extras to sweeten your stay even more: you get one dinner upon arrival, one bottle of Breton cider, one pack of Breton biscuits. Yummy, sounds delicious and with the biscuits you’ll be well-prepared for exploring the area :)
The hotel is located in the historic centre of Lannion and that means that you will be only a 5-minute drive from the stunning Pink Granite Coast at Perros-Guirec. The location couldn’t be better for those of you who love to discover the surrounding area with its natural beauty. And after an exiting day out and about, relax at the hotel’s heated indoor pool or indulge the French cuisine at the restaurant from Mondays to Fridays.
As the coastline of Brittany has so much to offer I recommend you to have a car during your stay. directferries.ie is offering good prices for ferries to Roscoff is a bit more than 2 hrs from the ferry terminal. Just select your favourite dates and create your trip to the Pink Granite Coast.
If you prefer to fly then check bravofly.com for favourable prices to Lannion Airport (LAI), but the prices are very expensive and a ferry is much more cheaper!
- Brittany: 3 Days incl. Hotel, Breakfast and Extras for only €71
- Travel period: selected dates in July, August, September, October, November and December available
- Travel duration: 3 days (= 2 nights)
- Hotel: 2 star Hotel Arcadia
- Rating: 80% on TripAdvisor out of 87 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Hotel location: Lannion, 5 mins’s drive from Pink Granite Coast
- Destination: Brittany
- Board basis: breakfast
- Price includes following services: 1 dinner upon arrival, 1 bottle of Breton cider, 1 pack of Breton biscuits
- Excluded: tourist tax of €0.60 per day per person (payable directly to the hotel upon arrival) and transport to Lannion.
- Best way to get to Brittany: by ferry. Find appropriate rates on directferries.ie with ferries from Cork
- Alternative way: by air plane to LAI, Lannion airport. Find appropriate flight bargains on bravofly.co.uk
- Your way to the hotel: from the ferry terminal it’s a bit more than a 2 hrs’ drive.
- Price: only £€71 per person based on two adults sharing