Be the stars of your own little fairy tale with this truly unique property I’ve spotted!
Brilliant Cork Staycation
Nestled in the lush countryside of Co. Cork, this beautiful Gothic-styled gatehouse truly is its own little castle – it’s simply magical! With space for 2 people, it’s a place where you can really just focus on and enjoy your time together. Grab a few blankets, snuggle up by the fire and enjoy plenty of cosy moments in truly peaceful surroundings.
This mini-castle has preserved many of the authentic features and layout inside such as a winding stone staircase, gorgeous wooden eaves and arched stone ceilings, meaning that you’ve got a property that’s absolutely bursting with character and it’ll feel like you’re in your own little world. You’ll be provided with firewood so you can be nice and cosy in the evenings too. Plus the bathroom has been furnished with modern amenities, so you’re not skimping on any comfort or luxuries here!
Cork itself is about an hour away and the castle is easily accessed from major roads going nearby so it’s super accessible by car. If you’re really looking for a couple’s getaway with that real ‘wow’ factor then I can only recommend this place! Just click the link below to be taken to the listing on Airbnb and you’ll be able to check what availability is going. :)
- Brilliant Cork Staycation: Stay in an Beautiful Mini-Castle with Space for 2 Guests from only €177pn
- Travel period: Availability across 2018
- Listing: Annes Grove Miniature Castle
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb
- Location: At the entrance to Annesgrove Gardens, Co. Cork (between Ballygiblin and Castletownroche)
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €177 per night