Take the chance to get to know one of the most popular upcoming city trip destination as a bargain price! Located on the banks of the Danube and adjacent to the Carpatian mountains lies Bratislava. The capital of Slovakia is situated in the southwest of the country and the largest one. It’s a city with a stunning architecture, full of history and offers very good restaurants and top quality hotels. Despite being in the Eurozone life is really inexpensive here.
And you have got the chance to stay in one of those top quality hotels with travelbird.co.uk. Book the stylish 4-star Lindner Hotel Gallery Central (79% on TripAdvisor) on travelbird.co.uk and get strengthened by a good breakfast during your stay. You will be greeted with a welcome drink and I’m sure you are going to enjoy the cosy rooms and the wonderful view over Bratislava Castle. The hotel is located between the city centre and the airport of Bratislava (only 5 miles, take the busline 61) which makes it really easy to explore the beauty of this city. You should pay a visit to the Slovak National Theatre because it’s one of the best places to go for opera and ballet in the region. But if that’s too much culture then look forward to the chic bars and restaurants in the city. There is for example the “Flowers” which is a restaurant with Central European cusine and Andy Warhol paintings on the wall :) FYI: Check for cheap flights on bravofly.ie
- Bratislava: 3 Days incl. 4* Hotel and Breakfast for only €62
- Travel period: April – June
- Travel duration: any 2 nights
- Validity: bookable until 15/06/2014
- Hotel: 4-star Lindner Hotel Gallery Central
- Rating: 79% on TripAdvisor out of 29 reviews
- Hotel location: approx. 1 mile to the Old Town
- Board basis: Breakfast and a welcome drink
- Airport transfer in Bratislava not included. The hotel is around 5 miles from the airport away. The bus line 61 departs every 15 minutes to the statio Trnavské mýto. From there is just a little stroll of 300 metres to the hotel. Ticket price €1,50.
- Excluded: Booking fee of €10
- Price: only €62 per person based on two adults sharing