I found you a deal to stay at the Best Irish Cottage, as named by the Sunday Times! The cottage sits in the Irish-speaking Gaeltacht, which is one of the most traditional areas in the country. A short walk will take you to Port beach, which is incredibly tranquil and peaceful. It’s a great spot for those who love the outdoors, as there’s great access to mountain walking from the cottage too. Alternatively, you can just get away from it all inside the cottage with a good book or some board games!
The Best Irish Cottage
The Best Irish Cottage has a 5* rating on Airbnb, so I’m sure you’re going to have a brilliant stay there! The cottage was named in the Sunday Times Travel section as one of the “Top 20 Places for the Summer in UK or Ireland” in 2012. This beautiful coastal cottage overlooks Lougheraherk Lake and is situated in 3/4 acre of land. You’ll have the entire, uniquely furnished cottage to yourself, on a self-catering basis. The host recommends bringing or hiring a car to make the most of the area.
I found this deal on Airbnb! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely stay!
- The Best Irish Cottage: 3 Nights at The Best Irish Cottage as named by the Sunday Times for only €135 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Airbnb
- Example travel period: 12 – 15 Oct 2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Hotel: The Best Irish Cottage
- Rating: 5* on Airbnb out of 114 reviews
- Location: Co. Donegal
- Board Basis: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €135 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly