I found you guys this Luxury Belfast Weekend! Belfast is a lively Irish city, with plenty of bars, clubs and Irish pubs with live music. The Crown Liquor Salon, a National Trust owned bar, exhibits 19th century Victorian flamboyance in its decor, and is a unique and interesting place to enjoy a pint. Numerous museums can be found in the city, the most popular of which is perhaps Titanic Belfast, which explores the history of Belfast and the world’s most famous ocean liner that was built there. Belfast is also a city with a lot of green space, check out Lagan Meadows and Belvoir Forest Park!
Things to do in Belfast
Luxury Belfast Weekend
This deluxe double/twin room close to the city centre has an excellent 5* rating out of 55 reviews on Airbnb, so I’m sure you’re going to love it too! This spacious room is located in a 3 storey Victorian house, and has a fireplace and sofa as well as the bed. It has a lovely view overlooking Ormeau Park, which is also the perfect spot for walking, running and cycling. Tea and coffee facilities are available in the room and there is a self-serve continental breakfast downstairs. There is a bus stop right outside the door but the city centre is just a 20 minute walk away.
I found this deal on Airbnb! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely time!
- Luxury Belfast Weekend: 3 Nights in Luxury Apartment for only €116 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Airbnb
- Travel period: 7 – 10 April 2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Hotel: Deluxe Double/Twin Close to City Centre
- Rating: 5* on Airbnb out of 55 reviews
- Location: Ormeau Park, Belfast
- Board Basis: breakfast
- Travel is not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €116 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly