If you’re needing a change of scenery, then popping up north is always a fantastic idea! Lots of sights, sounds and experiences to get stuck into, meaning that there’s never a dull time to be had in Belfast! Enjoy a lovely 2-night stay with your besties in a gorgeously decorated townhouse with this fantastic deal for a Belfast break!
I was looking around on Airbnb for more fantastic options for a short break away, and I think I’ve hit gold! This is a lovely townhouse that’s been decorated with plenty of fantastic retro touches, giving it a super modern but warm character.
The townhouse features two bedrooms, a large living area, a kitchen and a bathroom, so there’s plenty of space for everyone! In fact, if you want to bring two more people with you, then you’ll be glad to know that the living room features a double sofa bed. The dining area is super snug and cosy, yet you’ve still got plenty of space to prepare some delicious meals in case you get a little peckish!
The centre of the city is around half an hour away by foot, or you can always hop in a taxi and get to the centre for less than a tenner. With sights such as the Titanic Quarter, plenty of museums and a fantastic foodie and bar scene, you won’t be getting bored here!
To book your break, simply click the link below to look at the listing. You’re free to choose different dates, since there’s plenty of availability across the year. :)
- Belfast Break: 4 People in Trendy Townhouse from only €128pn
- Travel period: Lots of availability throughout the year!
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Listing: Centrally Located Townhouse
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb out of 52 reviews
- Location: Central
- Accommodates: 4 people (can fix up to 6 though prices will vary)
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €128 per night