Belfast Queens Quarter
1 Night in Budget Hotel
meals No Catering
If you’re looking to be pleasantly surprised look no further than this vibrant and dynamic city. With this deal that I’ve put together on Trivago, you’ll be staying in a gorgeous area of Belfast Queens Quarter for a gorgeous price! This is a changed city and has plenty to keep anyone entertained, whether you’re into shopping or absorbing the rich culture of this historic city.
Belfast Queen’s Quarter
For this trip, you can look forward to exploring all that this amazing city has to offer from the comfort of a fantastically rated hotel. The hotel itself, the Ibis Hotel, is in the fantastic Queens Quarter of Belfast. This area of the city that can provide a bit of peace and quiet after a long day of exploring. It also has a great rating on Trivago of 80 out of 100 so you can rest assured that it is a great hotel to stay in while you digest everything that you’ve seen!
In terms of what to see while you’re there, I would really recommend checking out things like the St. George’s Market, the Ulster Museum and the Ulster Folk Museum. The St. George’s Market is really amazing and well worth checking out because it is the oldest and continually longest running markets in Ireland. It began in 1896 and is now host to a number of markets that sell everything from vintage clothes to beautiful craft foods. Of course, the one thing I would really recommend checking out is the crown jewel of this city, the world famous Titanic Exhibition.
This really is an amazing city with plenty to see and do! So follow the link below and enjoy your trip! :)
- Belfast Queens Quarter: 1 Night in Budget Hotel for only €76
- Travel period: 13/08/2017 – 14/08/2017
- Length of stay: 1 Night
- Destination: Queens Quarter, Belfast
- Hotel: Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter
- Rating: 80 out of 100 on Trivago
- Location: A short walk away from the City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price only €38 per person based on two adults sharing