I found you this Belfast Loft Weekend, for you and 5 of your friends or family! Head to the lively city of Belfast in Northern Ireland for an awesome weekend break! Whilst you’re there, you should definitely check out the Titanic Museum, the world’s largest Titanic Visitor Experience and a must-see whilst in Belfast! One of the UK’s best indoor markets, Saint George’s Market, is also just 2 miles away. There you can shop for local produce, arts and crafts and maybe see some local events and entertainment! If you’re looking for a good night out on the town, you should head to Saint Anne’s Square, which is home to some of the city’s best bars, pubs and restaurants. Alternatively, the Odyssey Arena has a good choice of bars, pubs and clubs too!
Belfast Loft Weekend
This Luxurious Loft Style Apartment has a 5* rating on Airbnb, so I’m sure you’re going to have an awesome stay there! It’s a lovely bright, top-floor apartment with 2 large double bedrooms, one bathroom and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. It is suitable for couples, families and business travelers alike.
I found this deal on Airbnb, please book directly with them. Have a great weekend!
- Belfast Loft Weekend: 2 Nights incl. Luxury Apartment for 6 People only €63pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Airbnb
- Travel period: 4 – 6 August 2017
- Many other dates available (prices may vary)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Find the cheapest flights on SkyScanner
- Hotel: Luxurious Loft Style Apartment
- Rating: 5* on Airbnb out of 67 reviews
- Location: central
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Travel is not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €63 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly