I found you this awesome Belfast Hotel Stay in September 2017! Belfast is a lively Northern Irish city, with an amazing art, food and pub scene. The city’s biggest attraction is arguably the Titanic Belfast, a multimedia museum charting the history of Belfast and the creation of the Titanic. You can’t miss the futuristic building in the harbour area! Other top attractions include the Crown Liquor Salon, a historic National Trust owned bar, the Ulster Museum and the renaissance-style city hall. For a more relaxing day, you can also take a wander through Cave Hill Country Park, from which you can look out over the entire city!
Belfast Hotel Stay
The Bullitt Hotel has an excellent 8.6 rating on booking.com, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! The hotel is located approximately 1km fro Belfast’s famous Titanic Quarter, and has a restaurant, a cafe and 3 bars on site. Each room has a king size bed, a TV and an en suite with complimentary toiletries. This deal is based on a self-catered stay in a standard king room. The hotel also offers evening entertainment, and during the day a tour desk is available where you can purchase tickets for attractions.
I found this deal on tripping.com! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely stay!
- Belfast Hotel Stay: 1 Night in Quirky 4-Star Hotel for only €57pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with tripping.com
- Travel period: 13 – 14 September 2017
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Find the cheapest flights on SkyScanner
- Hotel: Bullitt Hotel
- Rating: 8.6 on booking.com out of 253 reviews
- Location: Belfast city
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Travel is not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €57 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly