I love a cheeky staycation to lighten my mood and bring me back to rest. This stay in some cute apartments in Dublin will surely set you back on the road to zen!
Self catering apartments in Dublin stay
You’ll stay in the lovely Dublin Central Suites, which are right in the centre of the city. They’re found on Gardiner Street, which is near top of O’Connell Street. The apartments are bright, cosy, spacious, and come with everything you will need to enjoy your stay in the capital. There’s a fully equipped kitchen in the apartment if you don’t feel like going out to dinner – though, when you’re on holidays you should really treat yourself to a fancy meal out! There’s a comfy and cosy bed to chill in, and a digital safe will also give you a little extra peace of mind.
There’s so much to do around Dublin. I really recommend being a tourist in your own home. Glasnevin Cemetery is totally worth a visit, as is Kilmainham Jail. Both are perfect for history nuts. Culture lovers will adore the Guinness Storehouse, the Jameson Whiskey Distillery, and the Royal Kilmainham Hospital. Go on, get out there and see what our lovely country has to offer! Book your break with the links below!
- Beautiful Apartments in Dublin: Overnight Stay in Modern Self Catering Apartments in the City Centre €38
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel dates: valid Sun-Thurs from 10/10/2018 – 31/01/2019
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Stay of two nights also available, €68pp
- Find great flights on our Flight Finder
- Hotel: Dublin Central Suites
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Hotel location: Gardiner Street
- Meals: self catering
- Transportation not included
- Price: only €38 per person based on 2 adults sharing