Steal away the beautiful Antrim Coast. With a fantastic hospitality industry, plenty of delicious food spots and lovely locals, this is the ultimate staycation spot. I found a deal for a Ballygally Castle hotel stay that will put you right in the heart of the thriving region.
Ballygally Castle Hotel Stay
Ballygally Castle sits on the breathtaking, windswept Antrim Coast. Now run as a hotel, it is the only 17th-century building still used as a residence in Northern Ireland! Built in the early 1600s, you’ll find much of the original ceilings, along with a contemporary decor and elegant rooms. Feeling brave? Stay in the “Ghost Room”, where the doomed Lady Isabella Shaw once resided!
Ballygally Castle is a great base for exploring Nearby, you can head to the beach across from the hotel or Carnfunnock Country Park. You can also rent an electric bicycle from the hotel to enjoy a leisurely way to take in the sights. The hotel offers a fantastical twist on a time-honoured tradition with a Game of Thrones® Afternoon Tea.
Book this hotel by finding a date that suits you!
- Ballygally Castle Hotel Stay: 1 Night in Top Rated Antrim Hotel Incl. Breakfast just €62
- Provider: Hotel Finder
- Hotel: Ballygally Castle
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Ballygally, Antrim
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €62 per person based on two adults sharing