What better way to chase away those Monday blues than with a stay at the lovely Armada Hotel in Co. Clare! You can get to know a beautiful part of our great country with this absolute bargain of a deal.
The hotel itself is in a gorgeous location right by the sea at Spanish Point, Co. Clare. You’re right in the heart of the Wild Atlantic Way and you’ll have everything from dramatic coastlines to rolling countryside and cosy pubs all on your doorstep.
The interiors of the hotel are bright and spacious and help promote that sense of relaxation you’ll be looking for. And it’ll be the perfect place to snuggle up after exploring the local region. Cliffs of Moher tickets mean that you can enjoy some of Ireland’s mightiest and most breathtaking views together, all for free. The sunsets here are something else!
To finish off the whole experience you’ve got full Irish breakfast to look forward to, as well as late checkout to let you enjoy an extra bit of time without rushing around. Just enjoy these cosy moments together! The deal is currently running on Groupon and comes to €49.50pp for a 1-night stay. That’s savage value in my opinion – just click the deal button to check it out. :)
- Armada Hotel: 1 Night for 2 People incl. Cliffs of Moher Tickets, Breakfast & Late Check-Out only €49.50pp
- Provider: Livingsocial
- Travel period: Valid for Sun – Thurs stays until 31/05/2019 excluding certain dates
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Armada Hotel
- Rating: 8.2/10 on Hotelscombined
- Location: Spanish Point, Co. Clare
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €49.50 per person based on two adults sharing