When you really want to get away from it all, then the best thing you can ever is find somewhere secluded and beautiful! Haven’t been to the Aran Islands yet? Now is the time! With the sea between you and the mainland you can just worry about yourselves and enjoy a relaxing, peaceful time together. I’m certain this Aran Islands break will do the trick.
Aran Islands Break
On LivingSocial, there’s currently a fantastic deal for a 2-night stay at a chalet at at the Aran Islands Hotel (Óstán Oileain Arainn), situated in the cosy harbour town of Kilronan. Get yourselves all nice and snug in your deluxe room and enjoy wonderful views of the rocky moorlands and raw landscapes that make the Aran Islands so incredible! Transfers from the harbour to the hotel are included in this deal, but you will have to arrange transport to the islands yourself.
During the first night of your stay, you’ll have a delicious dinner included – you’ll be able to sample freshly-caught local seafood while the restaurant itself looks out to the Atlantic Ocean. Doesn’t get much more romantic than that!
There’s plenty to do to keep you busy – in fact, you’ll be able to experience the island’s main attraction for free since you’ve got entry tickets to the ancient Dun Aengus fort already included! This impressive structure is perched high above the sea right by the cliffs, and it’s really breathtaking stuff when you see it for yourself!
With breakfast and late check out each morning, it’s fair to say it doesn’t get much better than that! Just click the link below to book your little getaway. :)
- Aran Islands Break: 2 Nights in Chalet incl. Breakfast, Dinner, Late Checkout, Transfers & Entrance to Dun Aengus only €85
- Travel period: Voucher valid for stays until 31st Oct 2018.
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Hotel: Aran Islands Hotel (Óstán Oileain Arainn)
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Kilronan, Aran Islands
- Board basis: Breakfast each morning and dinner on the first night
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €85 per person based on two adults sharing