The Glens of Antrim are the perfect destination for anyone who needs to get back in touch with nature and enjoy some real peace and quiet. If you’re needing a bit of R&R yourself, then I think you’ll love this lovely voucher going on Livingsocial at the moment!
This great offer lets you enjoy a 2-night coastal stay in Antrim in the town of Carnlough. It’s such a pretty little place with all the colourful cottages and beautiful landscapes all around, and just being beside the seaside is enough to cheer almost anyone up, let’s be honest!
As well as your 2-night stay at the Londonderry Arms (which has received a Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor mind you), you’ve got breakfast and late checkout included too, so that should definitely add that special touch to your stay. You’ll even get complimentary wine when dining at the hotel!
You’ve got plenty to keep you busy in the region, such as beautiful coastal drives along the Causeway Coastal Route or up through the Glens of Antrim. And if you’re into Game of Thrones, this is your chance to visit some of the shooting locations! Cushenden, the Dark Hedges or even Carrick-a-Rede are all a short drive away and they’d be perfect destinations for a little adventure. :)
Just click the link below to be taken to the voucher, which you can then use to make your hotel booking. :)
- Antrim Getaway: 2 Nights in Excellent Coastal Hotel incl. Breakfast & Late Checkout only €50pp
- Travel period: Valid for stays from 28th August – 30th December 2017 (£20 supplement for Saturday night stays, must be booked in advance)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Hotel: Londonderry Arms Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Carnlough, Co. Antrim
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €50 per person based on two adults sharing