I found you this Antrim Coast Beach house, which is perfect for a weekend away! You’ll be staying in Portrush in Co. Antrim. Just a 2 minute walk from your holiday home will land you right on Whiterocks beach! Only slightly further afield, you can visit the main town of Portrush, the famous Bushmills Distillery and Dunluce Castle. Also only a 10 minute drive away, you’ll find the legendary Giant’s Causeway. The location is incredibly peaceful, and a paradise for hikers, golfers, bird watchers and surfers.
Antrim Coast Beachhouse
Whiterocks Beachhouse has a 5* rating on Airbnb, so I’m sure you’re going to have a fantastic stay there! The beach house is a 5 bedroom house with a variety of rooms available. Wherever you stay, you’ll have stunning views of Donegal, the Antrim Coast and Royal Portrush Golf Course. Outside, there’s a large terrace area, where you can enjoy a BBQ with a view during the summer months! In the morning, you can use breakfast facilities, including an excellent coffee machine!
I found this deal on Airbnb! Please book directly with them. Have a wonderful time!
- Antrim Coast Beach House: 2 Nights incl. Stay at Beach House for 2 for only €148pp
- Travel period: 18/08/2018 – 20/08/2018 (example dates!)
- Many other dates available (prices may vary)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Can extend stay, dependent on availability
- Hotel: Whiterocks Beachhouse
- Rating: 5* on Airbnb
- Location: Portrush, Co. Antrim
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Price: only €148 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly