Here’s a holiday to the stunning island of Sicily. It’s the meeting point between Africa and Europe and is probably one of the most alluring destinations in Europe. The beaches here in Sicily are tempting, beautiful and perfectly placed in the heart of the Mediterranean. Enjoy pleasantly warm weather and waters and spend your days in an amazing place that convinces you with its beautiful atmosphere.
Sicily has a varied landscape and if you fly into Catania the hulk of Etna greets you. The mixture between the wonderful sea and the volcanic mountain scenery makes this holiday a great backdrop for outdoor activities.
To realize such an interesting holiday you can combine flights (on Bravofly.com) with the hotel deal that travelbird.co.uk is offering. This hotel is perfect for a family break, because the deal on Travelbird provides you the 3rd and 4th person staying for free! That’s how you will be able to spend 7 nights in Sicily to the Kamarina Village (4/5 on TripAdvisor) for only €80 per person based on 4 people sharing. You can also add a 5th and 6th person for a little extra. Just check out all available dates in July, August and September and pick the options that suit your party size.
The Kamarina Village is tucked amidst the Sicilian landscape and has a direct access to a lush sandy beach. The hotel’s complex offers a shopping centre, a restaurant, a grocery store, a pizzeria and a wide range of sport facilities. So no problem at all to get food easily on this self catering stay. The kids will get well entertained at the kids club and at the special children’s pool. For the older ones there is another large outdoor pool to refresh and to rest lazily on the sun loungers. Both pools are surrounded by terraces that overlook the sea… I’m sure you will enjoy the views from your place.
when you fly in, the transfer to your hotel is not included and I recommend you to rent a car, as it makes you more flexible to explore Sicily during your stay. For great deals for rental cars check out hertz.ie. If you want to travel by public transportations get the directions here. You first have to take the bus then make the rest of the way by taxi (ca. €35 each way).
- Sicily: 7 Nights incl. Hotel and Extras for only €80
- Travel period: Sat – Sat in July – September
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 23°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 25°C
- Hotel: Kamarina Village Sicily
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 3 reviews
- Location: directly on the beach of Scoglitti and Santa Croce Camerina
- Destination: Sicily
- Board basis: self catering
- Price includes following services: water, electricity and gas, bed linens and towels, end of stay cleaning, access to the pool, entertainment and mini-club for children between 4 and 12 years old
- Check for flights on Bravofly.com
- Airport transfer in Sicily not included. The way to your hotel takes around 2 hrs by bus and taxi, £29 each way. Get the directions here.
- Rental car: on hertz.ie
- Excluded: booking fee of €10 on Travelbird
- Price: only €80 per person based on four adults sharing