It’s never too early to start making plans for summer, and with this Zakynthos getaway you’ll be getting the season off to a perfect start!
This Zakynthos (Zante) deal really stuck out to me, so I though the best thing to go and do was to share it with you! With this package I found on Falcon Holidays you’ll be jetting off to the beautiful Greek island for a whole week, with your return flights from Dublin and transfers all included in the deal, meaning that things will be super-relaxed and hassle free!
You’ll also have 7 nights at the Katerina Palace Studio. Not only does it have an incredible outdoor pool area and plenty of sun loungers for you to relax on, but it’s also in a fantastic location close to both a wonderful pebble beach and the bars and restaurants of Argassi.
All of this is just a few minutes away from the hotel, and your hosts even arrange a Greek night each week so you’ll be able to try some local specialities and delve a little bit into the local culture.
If you want start summer off big time and wave good bye to the colder weather at home then I have to say this is a pretty good plan! ;) To book just click the link below.
- Zakynthos Getaway: 7 Nights in Studio Apartment incl. Flights, Luggage & Transfers only €433
- Travel period: 19/09/2017 – 26/09/2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Zakynthos
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: Katerina Palace Studio
- Rating: 79/100 on Trivago
- Location: Argassi, Zakynthos
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €433 per person based on two adults sharing