It’s never too early to start making plans for summer, and with this Zakynthos getaway you’ll be getting the season off to a perfect start!
This Zakynthos (Zante) deal really stuck out to me, so I thought the best thing to go and do was to share it with you! With this package I found on TUI Holidays you’ll be jetting off to the beautiful Greek island for a whole week, with your return flights from Dublin and transfers all included in the deal, meaning that things will be super-relaxed and hassle free!
You’ll also have 7 nights at the Katerina Palace Studio. Not only does it have an incredible outdoor pool area and plenty of sun loungers for you to relax on, but it’s also in a fantastic location close to the centre of Argassi village and even lovely sandy beaches. Spend your evenings dining in cosy Greek tavernas and exploring the many stunning cliffs and coastlines of the island – it’s truly a stunning place!
If you want start summer off big time and wave good bye to the colder weather at home then I have to say this is a pretty good plan! ;) To book just click the link below.
- Zakynthos Getaway: 7 Nights in Studio Apartment incl. Flights, Luggage & Transfers only €442pp
- Travel period: 18/09/2018 – 25/09/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Zakynthos
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: Katerina Palace Studio
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Argassi, Zakynthos
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €442 per person based on two adults sharing