The secret is long out now – Croatia has by far one of the most incredible coastlines in all of Europe. The foliage, the timeless cities, great climates and clear blue seas make it a feast for the eyes – plus the region has some amazing food and wines going. You’ll be most definitely living the good life with this Zadar holiday deal!
After looking on Expedia for deals to Croatia I’ve found a fantastic deal for the end of September. You’ll be escaping to the wonderful city of Zadar, famed for its quirky landmarks such as the Sea Organ and Greeting to the Sun as well as its lovely Old Town located on a small peninsula. When you add to that great food and plenty of national parks and landscapes to see, you’ve got plenty on your hands!
Included in the deal are your return flights from Dublin as well as 7 nights at the Guverna New City Accommodation. It’s a lovely set of apartments close to the Old Town that are very smartly decorated, and since they come with all the mod cons you need you’re pretty much sorted!
Zadar features a great mix of museums, Roman ruins and charming landmarks such as St. Donat’s Church. In fact it’s a great city to really get a good sense and feeling for the Adriatic without having to battle huge crowds in other cities such as Dubrovnik. Plus you’re got famous national parks such as the Plitvice Lakes close by… A must-see!
To book your Zadar holiday simply click the link below to be taken to the holiday package. :)
- Zadar Holiday: 1 Week in Stylish Apartment incl. Flights only €397
- Travel period: 25/09/2017 – 02/10/2017
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Zadar
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Guverna New City Accommodation
- Rating: 8.6/100 on Booking.com
- Location: Close to Old Town
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €397 per person based on two adults sharing