One thing I cherish more than anything is the memories of our family holidays. We would all jet off together to the sun and have the best time. Give the kids some amazing memories for themselves thanks to this lovely Algarve family getaway I spotted on Click & Go.
Algarve family holiday
Book a lovely holiday to the Algarve today! You’re staying in the fabulous Areias Village, a fantastically rated hotel that is just a few steps away from a lovely beach. There’s no better place to come and chill out, and you can take a dip into the ocean. If you don’t want to head to the beach every morning, don’t stress out. There will still be a chance to get in the water thanks to the fabulous pool on site. There’s also a kid’s playground in the hotel where the kids can run about in the evening.
The Algarve is amazing for your holidays. You’re staying in the resort of Albufeira, and you’re also super close to Santa Eulalia or Sao Rafael. The main resort town of Albufeira is also down the road from the hotel. Here you will find some great bars, shops and restaurants where you can pass the evenings away. The perfect chance to relax together. Grab this break with the link below!
- Lovely Algarve Family Holiday: 7 Night Sun Holiday for Family of 4 with Flights from Dublin €274 pp
- Provider: Click&Go
- Travel period: 06/10/2018 – 13/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Faro
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Aerias Village
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 10 minute walk to the beach
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €274 per person based on two adults sharing