Wonderful Weekend in Liverpool
2 Night Stay in Converted Warehouse with Return Flights from Shannon
Hotel Refurbished warehouse
meals No Catering
Liverpool is one of my favourite cities to visit. It’s super close to us in Ireland, and with such a big Irish emigration history it’s just like being at home anyway! So come and experience the magic of the city yourself with this great break. You’ll get a weekend in Liverpool at the start of September. You can spend it any way you like!
Book a weekend in Liverpool
I’ve spotted a really unique getaway for you. You can stay in a refurbished warehouse just outside the city centre. You’re close to the riverside, and within the historic NorthShore area of the city. Albert Dock is just a short 15 minute walk from the property. The warehouse has been completely refurbished to a superb standard. There’s a large bedroom to chill in, a lounge and studio to relax in. There’s so much character here too. Exposed brick, stained glass, timber beams. . . it’s a dream!
Liverpool is so vibrant and exciting to visit. There’s something to explore around every corner. There’s a rich history in culture, with music and maritime history standing out right away. The home of the Beatles is sure to have you entertained. And, if you’re a water baby, Albert Dock has lots of maritime museums. Book your weekend in Liverpool with these links below!
- Weekend in Liverpool: 2 Night Stay in Converted Warehouse with Return Flights from Shannon €112 pp
- Provider: AirBnB and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 01/09/2018 – 03/09/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Shannon
- Destination airport: Liverpool
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: refurbished warehouse
- Score: 5/5 on AirBnB
- Location: 15 minute walk from Albert Dock
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €113 per person based on two adults sharing