Liverpool is one of my favourite cities to visit. It’s super close to us in Ireland, and with such a big Irish emigration history it’s just like being at home anyway! So come and experience the magic of the city yourself with this great break. You’ll get a weekend in Liverpool at the start of September. You can spend it any way you like!
Book a weekend in Liverpool
I’ve spotted a really unique getaway for you. You can stay in a refurbished warehouse just outside the city centre. You’re close to the riverside, and within the historic NorthShore area of the city. Albert Dock is just a short 15 minute walk from the property. The warehouse has been completely refurbished to a superb standard. There’s a large bedroom to chill in, a lounge and studio to relax in. There’s so much character here too. Exposed brick, stained glass, timber beams. . . it’s a dream!
Liverpool is so vibrant and exciting to visit. There’s something to explore around every corner. There’s a rich history in culture, with music and maritime history standing out right away. The home of the Beatles is sure to have you entertained. And, if you’re a water baby, Albert Dock has lots of maritime museums. Book your weekend in Liverpool with these links below!
- Weekend in Liverpool: 2 Night Stay in Converted Warehouse with Return Flights from Shannon €112 pp
- Provider: AirBnB and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 01/09/2018 – 03/09/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Shannon
- Destination airport: Liverpool
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: refurbished warehouse
- Score: 5/5 on AirBnB
- Location: 15 minute walk from Albert Dock
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €113 per person based on two adults sharing