Poland is amazing for a city break. Krakow is, of course, super popular, as is Gdansk. But don’t forget the national capital when you’re planning your breaks. I’ve found the perfect Warsaw getaway to tempt you to visit in November. Warsaw will start to get super Christmassy in November, so this is the perfect time to experience some of the city’s festive feel.
A wonderfully festive Warsaw getaway
The wonderful Warsaw getaway I’ve spotted for you is on Expedia. It’s the Doubletree Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre which is in the suburbs, but still close to the city centre. That makes it the perfect base for your city break here. You can soak up the atmosphere in the city, but you’ll still be able to enjoy a quiet and peaceful night’s sleep. So, nothing to worry about!
The rooms here are brightly decorated and have absolutely everything you need to enjoy your stay. The rooms are also super big, but still, keep that cosy feel so you don’t feel too overwhelmed. The hotel also has a bar and restaurant on site if you don’t much feel like heading into the city one evening of your stay. If this sounds like the stay for you, you can book it with the links below!
- Warsaw Getaway: 3 nights in 4* Hotel with Return Flights to Shannon €132
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 18/11/2018 – 21/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Shannon
- Destination airport: Warsaw Modlin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Doubletree Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €132 per person based on two adults sharing