I love me a pizza the action in Rome ;) The city is perfect for a minibreak. I’ve really found you a great Roman holiday today – who can resist this awesome city?
Grab yourself a Roman holiday
The hotel I’ve found for you is the 4* Occidental Aurelia, a former monastery from the 17th Century found close to the Vatican City. It’s been brought right up to date, with warm and nude tones, minimalist design, and marble features across the hotel. The perfect welcome!
The centre of Rome is also just under a half an hour’s train ride from your hotel, so I know I’ve really found you the best place to stay. You’ll never run out of things to do here in Rome, with so much delicious foods to sample and so many wonderful sights you can visit. Of course, making a wish at the Trevi Fountain is an absolute must.
- Roman Holiday in January: 2 Night Stay in Gorgeous Hotel with Return Dublin Flights €103
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 14/01/2018 – 16/01/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Rome Ciampiano
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Occidental Aurelia
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 3km from Vatican City
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €103 per person based on two adults sharing