Wrap up warm, because Riga can get just a little chilly, but please don’t let that turn you off coming here. You’ll really get the warmest of welcomes to balance it out! Riga is one of the jewels of the Baltic, and it’s a must do for people who want a European city break that’s a little outside the norm.
Wonderful Riga Getaway
I found an amazing deal on Expedia that means you will be staying in the contemporary styled Rixwell Domus Hotel. To sweeten the deal you have breakfast included every day, so fuel up before heading out to explore some fascinating museums and cultural delights. Located in Old Town, you will find the Town Hall on your doorstep, and St. Peter’s Church and St. Jacob’s Cathedral are just 5 minutes away.
The Latvian capital sure does have some great places to check out and chill out. Riga Cathedral is a must see, and the views from the top are just indescribable – you’ll have to go and check them out for yourself. Feast your eyes on the brightly coloured House of the Blackheads which contains secrets and stories that won’t fail to enchant you!
Here are a selection of dates:
Have a great trip! Just click any of the links to book!
- Wonderful Riga Getaway: 3 Nights in Well-Rated Hotel incl. Breakfast & Return Flights from €78
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Riga Intl. (RIX)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Rixwell Domus Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: city centre
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €78 per person based on two adults sharing