A self catered apartment is the staple of the sun holiday, right? There’s tonnes of them in sunnier climes. But, there is also the option to come and visit a self catering apartment when you’re doing a city break. Not just with AirBnB, mind. I’ve found a stunning Newcastle city break with a 4* aparthotel that will blow your socks off!
Stunning Newcastle city break
Your home for these two nights will be the Roomzzz Aparthotel, a chain of aparthotels across the UK which are becoming super popular. Guests love them, I love them, and I know you will love them too! The rooms in this hotel are perfectly decorated, and there’s everything you need to enjoy a comfy and stress-free stay. A perfectly sized kitchen, a slick bathroom, and of course that cosy bed! There’s breakfast included here, so no need to fear about tummies rumbling when you’re out exploring.
I’ve been to Newcastle quite a few times, but every time I come back it seems I discover something new! The Monument is a great spot for chilling in the city centre, with loads of cafés and bars around to tempt you. The quayside is also great for catching a few drinks. Take a trip to the Angel of the North, which is one of my favourite monuments in the UK. And, if you wanna splash some cash, the Metro shopping centre should be your first port of call!
- Newcastle City Break in September: 2 Night Stay in Glamorous Self Catered Aparthotel with Breakfast and Return Flights included €98
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 16/09/2018 – 18/09/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Newcastle
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Roomzzz Newcastle City
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location:close to Newcastle Central Station
- Meals: self catering, breakfast also included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €98 per person based on two adults sharing