I’ve been to this city a few times and I really recommend everyone to see it – it’s beautiful, elegant and inspirational! I’ve managed to put together a pretty cheap Munich city break using Trivago & my Flight Finder, so if you’ve been wanting to go but were put off by the price, then maybe this will do you nicely!
Wonderful Munich Escape
Included in this deal is a direct return flight from Dublin as well as 3 nights at the Ibis München City Süd. It’s great, comfortable accommodation for a very reasonable price considering its location. Situated just south of the city centre proper, it’s just 2 or 3 stops on the nearest U-Bahn line until the centre.
Out of all the major cities in Germany, I’d definitely say that Munich is certainly the grandest of them all. The city has everything from huge palaces to sprawling parks and a stunning city hall. There’s also plenty of museums too, so I guarantee you’ll spend ages exploring it all.
Here are a few sample dates, so just choose what works for you!
Whatever you do, don’t miss out on a visit to the Hofbräuhaus! It’s the most famous beer hall in Munich, and it’s absolutely stunning inside. It can get busy, but you can normally find a space to squeeze in to. Inside there’s everything from brass bands, ladies selling huge pretzels and people casually wearing Lederhosen – as you do!
To book, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Wonderful Munich Escape: 3 Nights in Top-rated Hotel in Great Location with Return Flights just €136
- Provider: Trivago & Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Munich
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: ibis München City Süd
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: central
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €136 per person based on two adults sharing