Need a chic getaway? Have you considered Milan? It’s a European fashion capital, and has some of the most amazing architecture I’ve ever seen. Come away and visit thanks to this wonderful Milan city break, perfect for your travels in September!
A beautiful Milan city break
With this Milan city break you’ll be staying in the wonderful Jet Hotel Sure Hotel Collection by Best Western, which is super close to the airport. So, getting here will be an absolute breeze. You’re not too far from the city centre either, and there’s plenty of options to get you into the city. If you don’t feel up to the journey every day, fear not. There is lots around to keep you entertained, like a selection of restaurants, shops and entertainment options.
Milan is amazing, and there is simply so much to see. There’s the gorgeous cathedral, which is more than worth a visit. Don’t miss all the galleries and museums in this cultural hub. And, of course, the city has some fabulous shopping opportunities. Book your break here with the link below!
- Milan City Break in September: 2 Night Stay in Wonderful Hotel with Return Flights from Dublin €141 pp
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 12/09/2018 – 14/09/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Milan Malpensa
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Jet Hotel Sure Hotel Collection by Best Western
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: close to the airport
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €141 per person based on two adults sharing