If you’ve visited Spain but missed the capital, I strongly suggest you visit because it is an absolutely gorgeous city! I paired great flights using my Flight Finder tool and found a lovely family-run property in the heart of Madrid on Trivago, so there really is no excuse not to go!
Wonderful Madrid City Break
For this fantastic little offer, you’ll be right in the centre of the city close to all of the major landmarks of the city. During your stay at Abracadabra Suites, you don’t have to stress about long walks to metros or long distances to galleries, you’re right at the heart of the action!
Madrid is a city that’s a hotbed of Spanish culture and the perfect place to see a different side of Spain. Probably my favourite place to check out while I’m there is the La Latina area. This is the perfect place to get true traditional tapas. If you’re looking for some cultural highlights I would recommend checking out the Prado Museum or the historic Plaza Mayor. Your hotel puts in a great position for visiting Almudena Cathedral, Royal Basilica of San Francisco el Grande and the impressive Royal Palace! Wind down and dine out in Puerta de Toledo and Puerta del Sol.
Follow the links just below and have an amazing time! :)
- Wonderful Madrid City Break: 4 Nights in Fantastic, Centrally Located Hotel incl. Flights only €132
- Provider: Trivago & Flight Finder
- Travel period: 06/11/2018 – 10/11/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Madrid
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Abracadabra Suites
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €132 per person based on two adults sharing